Search This Blog

Friday 22 July 2011

Kajal Agarwal promote the movie, the girl has been missing from 'Singham' promotions of late


Kajal Aggarwal.jpg
Kajal AggarwalMore Pics
Kajal Agarwal, a known name down South, made her debut with the recently released movie 'Singham', starring Ajay Devgn and directed by Rohit Shetty.

Though Kajal has been city-hopping to promote the movie, the girl has been missing from 'Singham' promotions of late. This has sparked off rumours that the girl isn't too happy with her role in 'Singham', and is miffed with the makers.

However, Kajal rubbished all these rumours when we spoke to her: I thoroughly enjoyed doing the movie. I'm happy with the way it has shaped up. I'm not angry with anybody. I haven't been cheated. The only reason I wasn't at the promotions is because I'm unwell. Also, I'm busy shuttling between promoting Singham and shooting for my film down South. So yes, it's a bit chaotic."

About Bollywood plans, Kajal says, "Being a part of a good film is always a treat whichever part of India or the world it comes from. I want to be a part of cinema, that's all." 

No comments:

Post a Comment